Professional Ice Cubes Maker
Professional Ice Maker creates up to 15 kg of ice cubes. The fastest solution to serve and enjoy drinks and cocktails at the right temperature. Easy to use thanks to touch display, sensors and the water tube system. This appliance can be used both at home or at business activities such as bars, restaurants and hotels.
- 45 kg of ice cubes in 24 hours
- Functional door to extract ice cubes
- Auto-clean functionWater
– Connection with cold water hose
– ON/OFF button on the control panel to start the Ice Maker
– Choose the thickness of the ice cube
– A cycle lasts 6 to 13 minutes, 1 ice brick is made of 45 pieces per cycle
– Square shaped ice cubes, ice cube capacity of 45 kg/24 hours
- Refrigerant R134A /245 g
- Maximum collection capacity 15 kg
- Maximum ice cube production 45kg/24 hours
- Water consumption (L/24h) 50 L
- Weight 28 kg
- Air cooling
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Before using the ice maker for the first time, it is recommended to clean it thoroughly. Always remove the plug from the socket before carrying out cleaning work.
- Remove accessories inside.
- Clean the inside with mild detergent, warm water and a damp cloth. Pour some warm water and add some detergent into the tank and wipe the outside with a cloth.
- After cleaning the inside, rinse with clear water.
- Clean the outside regularly with detergent and warm water.
- Dry inside and outside with a soft cloth. If the ice maker is not going to be used for a long period of time, drain the remaining water completely.
Tips: If the Ice Maker is positioned in environments with a temperature not exceeding 15° C, use only the small ice cube size. We also recommend to change water every 24 hours.