Ice Maker for bullet shaped ice cubes, with touch display, easy to use
of its compact size. It is ideal also for the kitchen or the office.
ice cubes are then easily removable from the dispenser.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Before using the Ice Maker for the first time, it is recommended to clean it thoroughly. Always remove the plug from the socket before any cleaning.
- Remove accessories inside.
- Clean the inside with neutral and non-abrasive detergent, warm water and a damp cloth. Pour a little warm water and detergent into the water tank and wipe the outside with a cloth.
- Clean the inside and let the water flow through the drain.
- Regularly clean the outside with detergent and warm water.
- Dry inside and outside with a soft cloth.
- If the appliance is not going to be used for a long period of time, drain the remaining water completely.
Datron, quality and product support always guaranteed!
Tip: If the Ice Maker is positioned in environments with a temperature not exceeding 15° C, use only
the smallest possible ice cube size. We also recommend to change water every 24 hours.
ATTENTION: Before using the ice maker, wait at least 24 hours from the arrival of the goods. For proper handling, it is recommended to use the ice maker at a room temperature of 18-20 °C. It is recommended to refill the ice maker with bottled water.
An environment with temperatures that are too low, and the use of water that is too cold, could compromise the production of the ice cubes.